Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Shadow effect using human image in Photoshop

First we need an image of human, With full capture to see a whole shadow of your image. In this tutorial i use my image with white background.

Cut the image by using Magic wand tool and Quick selection tool, to get faster. Click Select > Inverse > and click Refine Edge > adjust the radius, Edge and select the Output to new Layer > click OK.

And now we have a image without background and new Layer. Below Layer section click fx >click Drop shadow and adjust it > click OK.

Separate the image and shadow. Right click the Drop shadow in the Layer section > select Create Layer and the pop up window > click OK.

Put the shadow in the back of your image. Click Edit > Transform > Distort and adjust the shadow left below. Now we have a shadow and you can change the Background as you want.

Like Share and Subscribe to my Channel;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.