Saturday, August 5, 2017

Blinking eyes using superman image in animation [Photoshop Tutorials]

Animated image is a design you create using Photoshop. In animated blinking eyes design. First you need a photo or drawing of a human or anything with an eyes, to design animation. I use a superman image to create a blinking eyes. Below you read and watch how do they do`it.

1.In Photoshop application > click edit > open > pop up affair and select the image you use > open and the image show in the Photoshop screen.

2.In layer section, click layer and select background image press Ctrl+J, we have a duplicate image. Click filter > liquify.

3.In liquify section adjust the Brush size, depend on your design. and click OK. Repeat number 2 and 3 three times or four times depend on your like.

4.Create animation, first click animation section and create frame 1, in layer section hide all copy layer except the background and create frame 2. second hide background and unhide the first copy and create frame 3, third hide first copy and unhide third copy, fourth hide third copy and unhide the fourth and create frame 4, click forever and play, Your done...

Watch my video tutorial, learn how to save your animation. And Subscribe to my Channel,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.