Thursday, August 31, 2017

How to put image inside on text using Photoshop [Tutorials]

Create a text with design are very simple, using Photoshop i create a text with an image inside. You need a image to put inside a text and set as a background, ok lets start.

Click File > New pop up will show and set the width, height, resolution, color mode and background contents. Click OK.

Create Text in new document, i use RNC letter for my example.

Now on layer area right click > Create clipping mask > and see what happen in letter and image.

Adjust the image by click Edit > Transform > and Scale, create a style to your text with image like a normal text, and you can add brush style you can watch below on video tutorials.

For more additional style you want watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.