Monday, September 4, 2017

How to update your Messenger on mobile phone

To all andriod mobile user here the procedure to update your messeger. This process are not only on messeger, alike other app you can update by this procedure.

First go to playstore. You'll see in the logo app and click.

Find the at the left corner of your mobile screen.

Click App and games > My app and Games.

Under my app and games, we have a three menu the Updates, Installed and Library. Choose Install and find the Messeger. Click the app and updates to install the new one. Note; If you dont see update beside the messeger app, your application are allready update.

Wait the install process and your done. Now you have a new Messeger application.

Watch and Learn;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.