Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How to upload Photo in Facebook using mobile phone

This Tutorials is for people who use a mobile phone. I show you how to Upload Image in social media like Facebook using Mobile Phone. You can watch Video tutorial "Mobile Phone Upload Photo on Facebook. For more Tutorials Kindly Share , like and Subscribe to my channel.

  • On Mobile Menu Click the Facebook Icon.
  • In Home Page of Facebook Click Photo. If you are not login. Before this procedure login first.
  • And click the image you want to upload.
  • Edit your selected photo and you can say something about this. To add Photo you want to upload you only have to do is click the Add Photos. After edit the photo or add photo click the POST.
  • After click the POST ready to upload your picture and all are done now you can upload a photo on your mobile phone.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.