Tuesday, February 28, 2017

How to share a YouTube Video on Facebook or share to other social media

Many people hobby are to view a video specially on YouTube Videos. Other people have not only to views but also to share to other. Because YouTube is the number one in video platform in social media. I will show you how to share a YouTube Video on Facebook or even to share to other social media. Visit my Video of this tutorial "YouTube Video Share to Facebook" and Subscribe for more.

  • Type YouTube.com on url search box located on upper of your screen and click Enter.

    On the main screen of YouTube on search box, Type the title or main keyword of your videos want to view. Click enter or click the button on the right side of search box to show the result. Select and click the Video you want to view.

    Below the video screen click the Share button and show the social media icon, Select the social media icon you want to share the Video.

    I Select Facebook on my tutorials But you can share to other social media you want, like Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+ and more. In the pop up window, You can select if you want to share on your own Timeline, Share on a friend's Timeline, Share in a group or Share on a Page you manage if you have a Page. Choose if share it to Public or Private and Click Post to Facebook.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.