Sunday, February 26, 2017

How to create a Low pixels to High pixels using a Photoshop [Tutorials]

In this tutorials I show you how to change the image with low pixels in to high pixels, I'm using Photoshop CS6. And you need a blur image to do it this tutorials, If you have it you can try it this short tutorials.

First things you need to do is put your image in to Photoshop by clicking File > Open and choose image you need to transform.

After that Click the Image in the Menu Bar > Image size and the pop up windows, change the resolution to 300 pixels/inch and the Bicubic Automatic and click OK. Zoom out the image and look the changes.

For the better image click the Filter > Noise and Reduce noise, the pop up windows you can adjust and you'll see what happen on to image. Click OK and you are Done.

Watch and Subscribes for more;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.