Friday, December 4, 2020

HOW TO LOG OUT YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT?

 HOW TO LOG OUT YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT


1. First, go and open your Twitter application on your mobile phone.


2. If you already at your twitter app, click your 'more' button or the circled-profile picture of yours at the upper left corner on your screen.


3. After your clicked it, the slide pop out will appear on your screen, so find and tap the 'settings and privacy' button.


4. Then on 'settings and privacy' page choose and click 'account'


5. You will now be directed at the account page so scroll down until you see the log out button at the bottom part.


6. Lastly, click 'ok' button from the pop up to log out your twitter account from your device.


Watch my video tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.