Friday, October 30, 2020

How to turn on remind me when its bedtime on YouTube app

 How to turn on remind me when its bedtime on youtube app


Same as the reminder to take a break, ofcourse you need to have a reminder when its bedtime because getting a proper sleep gives your body more energy and its also helps to give you more focus. 


Just follow these simple steps below on how to turn on your remind me when its bedtime.


1. First, click and open your Youtube application.


2. Click your profile picture located on the upper right corner of your screen.


3. Then find and select the "settings".


4. After that click "General" located on the top of the options.


5. After you select the "General" you will see the "Remind me when its bedtime" switch button, all you have to do is turn on the switch button.


6. When you turn on the switch, a pop up will show written "Remind me when its bedtime" which tells when the time you want to take your bedtime sleep.


7. Choose the start time and the end time of your bedtime.


8. After you choose your time click "ok" to save the changes.


Watch my video tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.