Friday, October 30, 2020

How to turn on remind me to take a break on YouTube app

How to turn on remind me to take a break on youtube app


Resting for a couple of minutes or taking a break while watching on your youtube app helps you to avoid and lessen so much radiation from screen to your eyes and brain. Turning on your remind me to take a break on your youtube app can really help a lot.


Follow these easy steps below on how to turn on remind me to take a break.


1. First, click and open your Youtube application.


2. Click your profile picture located on the upper right corner of your screen.


3. Then find and select the "settings".


4. After that click "General" located on the top of the options.


5. After you select the "General" you will see the "Remind me to take a break" switch button, all you have to do is turn on the switch button.


6. When you turn on the switch, a pop up will show written "Reminder frequency" which tells when the time you want to take your break.


7. Choose what frequency you want in an hour and a minute.


8. After you choose click "ok" to save the changes.


Watch my video tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.