Saturday, September 1, 2018

How to Turn OFF or Stop Video Autoplay on Facebook App using Wifi connection

With Facebook tutorials you'll know how to OFF or Disable Facebook video autoplay in your FB Lite Application. I use android phone to stop autoplay YouTube . Since you're connected to WIFI, video autoplay that appears on your screen will take the play, to stop it, read my tutorial below or watch on my Video tutorial.

  • First you go to your FB lite application on your mobile divice.
  • You login, then you click the menu on the right side of the screen.
  • Look for the setting, then click on it.
  • In the settings you find media and contacts and select Auto play video.
  • Press Auto Play Video on Wifi to turn off.
  • More video tutirals:

    1 comment:

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.