Thursday, June 28, 2018

How to Blur Background in Photoshop, only background are Blur | Photoshop Tutorial

I'll show you how to make your image background blur. Using the Photoshop application. You'll know how to do it. Background only will be Blur.

Choose an image to use. In Photoshop click File> Open and select the image. Duplicate the image by click CTRL + J.

Go to the Tool Bar. You select the Pen Tool. And you select the image that you will not make Blur.

After cutting the image will not be Blur. Right Click and select Make a selection. A pop up will appear and click OK. To duplicate the Layer press CTRL + J.

To become Background Blur, Select Blur Tool in Photoshop Tool Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.