Tuesday, May 29, 2018

How to Change Background on Photoshop, change background into amazing image in my Photoshop Tutorial

Transform the image in a great place using Photoshop. You will learn in my tutorial a simple way to change your image background. You will learn free Photoshop Tutorials. I will tell you how to change background in Photoshop. So you just subscribe to my YouTube Channel for the new Video Tutorials.

  • Choose an image to use and image background you want to replace. Click the File > Open and select image.
  • With the Pen Tool cut the image.
  • After cutting the image, right click and select make a selection and click OK.
  • Go to the layer and to cut the selection layer, click Ctrl + J. And take the background image and place it below the selection layer to become the background.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.