Thursday, December 21, 2017

Windows 10 Update - Automatic or notify to schedule restart

For those using Windows 10 like me. Because the application changes the version. We need to update our windows. After updating the new version, please wait for the new version. This is a problem, even if we update it. It still needs updating. So I'm researching and I teach you how to do it, for not being able to update itself.

We think no problem with us. but there is, especially for wifi users to get internet. The user's data is lost when windows is auto-updated. There is no problem with unli data, but limited data is delicate. Because data is slowly depressing when windows is up to date. Please subscribe to my channel: My YouTube Channel

So as I've limited the data I've searched for ways to prevent or not auto-update windows.

Stop Windows Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.