Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Animation Tutorial- Tarpaulin Birthday Design and save to GIF on Photoshop

Those who want to learn animation. I will show you how to make the animation Tarpaulin Design. I used Ben10 with Birthday Design. It shows how to create an animation in your Photoshop application. And how you can save it to GIF file.

1. In the layer area you click the eye shape to hide the layer, except the background layer.

2. Go to the Main Menu and click the Window next to the Timeline and click Create Frame Animation.

3. Touch Duplicate Selected Frames followed by the Indicates Layer Visibility. Repeat until all layers are placed.

4. Select Forever in Looping Options and press the play button.

5. Click File and select Save for Web, and click save, select the folder you want to save. Finished, it has that GIF Image file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.