Friday, October 30, 2020

How to upload stories on YouTube 2020

 How to upload stories on youtube 2020


Like the other social media application uploading stories on youtube are likely the same when it comes to steps of uploading but the important of your stories on youtube you will gain more subscribers because of the audiences who views your stories. So I will advice you to upload a stories that shows eye catching and interesting to the viewers.


In these tutorial I will simply teach you how to upload stories on youtube.


1. First step, open your "Youtube app".


2. Go to "home screen" of your youtube application then scroll down.


3. You will see there the stories tab and the stories of the current channel account.


4. Click the "plus sign (+)" above the "create" to add a new stories.


5. After that you can upload stories via your camera or via your gallery.


6. Select and choose what stories you want to upload, then click "Post" located on the lower right side of your screen to upload your story.


7. Then your stories will appear and post on the other channel.


Watch my video tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.