Saturday, October 17, 2020

HOW TO ADD BIO IN YOUR TIKTOK ACCOUNT?

 HOW TO ADD BIO IN YOUR TIKTOK ACCOUNT?


In just 4 easy steps you can now add your bio in your tiktok account. Having bio helps you to know you more with your information.


1. First, open and log-in your account in your mobile phone tiktok application.

2. Second, click "me" icon at the lower-right side of your screen, right from the 'inbox' icon. 

3. Next, tap 'edit profile' and click 'bio'. 

     • Add bio that best describe you or you anything you want, you can list your achievements, achievements, what your doing or job and inspiring quotes and facts. You can also include your website or another social profile like Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account. Your bio only extends for 80 characters.

4. Lastly, after you put your bio,save it.


Watch my video tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.