Sunday, March 17, 2019

How to Enable Dark Mode YouTube Android | YouTube App Update and Activate Dark Theme

I will show you how to enable the Dark mode of your YouTube application on your mobile phones. You do not have to root your android phone to activate its Dark mode. Update your YouTube application for 2019 and enable dark mode. YouTube's night mode, is fine for the eyes to not blur.

1. First if your application are not update. You can update first.

2. Go to YouTube application

3. Click the profile Icon on the upper right side on your screen.

4. In your profile click the setting.

5. In Setting, click General.

6. In General, You can Enable Dark Mode, Enable Dark Mode.

Now your Dark theme are enable, and your YouTube application are in Dark Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.