Sunday, November 4, 2018

How to Block someone on Facebook Using Mobile Phone or Android Phone

Are you one, with millions of users using Facebook? Every day you're online, You're probably talking to people on facebook. Different classes or types of people. There is kindness, evil, and you can not understand the behavior, the person you are talking to. Maybe someone has broken you on Facebook. In my Tutorial, I will explain how to Block a Facebook user so that you can not connect your Facebook account. I used the Facebook Lite application, Using a mobile phone or android phone, Block the person you want.

To block Another person on Facebook, Using the FB lite application.

  • On your mobile phone, go to the FB lite application and log in.
  • In your account click on the search bar and search for your desired person to block.
  • Hit your want to block. and in his profile you click the three dot on the upper right side of the screen.
  • And select block. And there's a message for you. Read if you are sure? Then click on Block again, if you are sure.
  • You should also unblock your Friend. I have a way to unblock it here. How to unblock friend on Facebook?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.