Wednesday, June 13, 2018

How to change Profile Name in Facebook using Facebook Lite Application in your Android Mobile Phone

Do you want to change your Facebook name. I'll show you how, with android phone. Change FB name is very easy, using mobile phone. Here's the way, how to change it.

  • You go to the FB Lite Application.
  • Press Menu at the top right of your andriod phone.
  • Look for Setting and click here. Then select Account Settings.
  • In the Account Settings you click General.
  • In general you select the Name.
  • Now you can change your name on Facebook.
  • NOTE:Before you change your name you need to check it. Because when you change it, you want to change it again. You need to wait 60 days, before you can change it again.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Richard N. Cabile

    All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

    Read more..

    My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.