Thursday, March 15, 2018

How to find out the Rank of YouTube channel in Socialblade site using mobile phone

Connect your mobile phone in your pocket WiFi or data connection. When connected you on the Internet. You go in the menu and you click the Internet browser. In browser type www.youtube.com and click the profile image in the upper right side of the screen. And Click the creator studio. With creator studio dashboard. Below YouTube channel name you click the view channel. And your main channel. In the search bar above copy your channel ID.

You make new tab, to create a new tab clicking the positive sign in height of the screen. You type socialblade.com there appear pop up Windows, click the com. On the upper right side of the screen in the search bar paste channel ID and click enter. You will see the record your YouTube channel, total grade of socialblade is c +. subscribers rank I was 5.9 m, video rank is 6.3 m and socialblade rank of my channel is 1.5 m. The views for the last 30 days are 19,767 and subscribers for the last 30 days was 76. You will know well as you earn for a month and for a year. My estimate monthly earnings are 5 $ to 79 $. and my estimate yearly earnings are 59 $ to 949 $. know you also have some of the average subscribers and view a day. my subscribers daily is 3 and views daily is 659. see also the graph of monthly views and monthly subscribers. And many other details of your YouTube channel.

If you have questions. Comment just below and if satisfied you to my channel click subscribe button for new tutorials.

If you want more Tutorials Go to my YouTube Playlist: YouTube Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.