Thursday, November 16, 2017

How to upload Photo in Facebook Album using mobile phone

Many of us love to selfie using mobile phone and upload to Facebook. But we also directly on the Facebook app installed on our cellphone. Of course, one of the good reasons why we upload our pictures is to avoid losing. If we had pictures in the picture frame or in the home-based albums. Now it's so online. I'll show you how to upload to a Facebook album using mobile.

Click on the Facebook app.

Go to the top right of the application. Press three slashes.

Find and touch Photo.

Go to the Album that wants to add an image.

Within the Album. Touch the camera icon.

Select Folder where you saved the uploaded image.

Within Folder Touch the image you want to upload.

Press Done and wait for download to finish.

Post message if you like. Then click on the comment.

Hit the share button on the bottom right. Then you can share where you want. You can share it with your group, your page, and your friends.

I made a video tutorial if I wanted to watch it. You press the subscribe button for more videos, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.