Saturday, September 16, 2017

Put different images within the text using Photoshop

There are many ways to improve the design of the letter. Now I teach you how to put different images in each letter. In my example I used my child's image. And in the letter it is his name.

First make a document with a transparent background or whatever your background color wants.

Make a letter. You are putting the image inside. Click Type tool > to create a text.

Click File > Open > You choose the image you want to put inside the letter. And click Open.

You choose the image you want to put in the first letter. Then you go to the layer and click on the image> right click> click clipping mask. And you adjust the image. Just repeat all the images you put in the letter.

You can watch my video tutorials. You can also subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.