Friday, June 16, 2017

Batang Bigtime Tournament in Brgy, Bigtime Tayabas City

Batang Bigtime I called because The place are located on one of Brgy, in Tayabas City. This tournament participant are age 7 to 8. There is a lot of games or different kind of games in the Philippines but the Basketball is one of like sport in Pilipino, The other is Boxing, Volleyball, and etc.

Sports is good to our health, they give a vitality to body. Basketball is one of the game with need a strong body to gain a winning position. And need a good strategy to be a good player. Also for the beginner we need more practice to be a good player. During child we train to gain a good basketball player, like a Batang Bigtime in Tayabas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.