Wednesday, December 14, 2016

50 Country in Asia


Asia is one of the continent of the world and also one of the biggest, and we have 50 independent countries. Asia is surrounded by the sea which is Arctic Ocean, Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean. Many beautiful tourists destination that found in Asia like beach resort and etc..

A
Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
B
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
C
Cambodia
China
Cyprus
G
Georgia
I
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
J
Japan
Jordan
K
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
L
Laos
Lebanon
M
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar (Burma)
N
Nepal
North Korea
O
Oman
P
Pakistan
Palestine
Philippines
Q
Qatar
R
Russia
S
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Syria
T
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Turkey
Turkmenistan
U
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Uzbekistan
V
Vietnam
Y
Yemen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard N. Cabile

All about myself. Everything I know I will teach you.

Read more..

My Motto in Life: Time is Gold.